Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25, 2012

I told the couple staying at Pettita Casita about
the "chocolate daisies" in the garden (when
touched, the plant emits a smell like chocolate).
I got word this morning that while enjoying coffee
on the portal, they found the plant.
Your eyes didn't deceive you. I didn't write a blog yesterday. Good for me taking a day off!

I had a great lunch meeting today at Mandola's with Kelly (the Executive Director of Bayou City Art Festival) and our sponsorship contractor. At first I thought maybe I was being more disruptive than I was contributing. But then I remembered my #1 rule regarding concepting or brainstorming: There are no bad ideas, just ideas. With this thought in mind I kept asking questions and chiming in with my ideas. Productive meeting!

Today I'm creating a clean AT&T mail account. When Mr. B and I switched to U-Verse (two years ago?), I was told I had to set up a new email account. But AT&T has never cancelled my old account, which got hacked a couple of weeks ago. I hope the problem was finally resolved today. And I did it all by myself because AT&T did nothing but give us the run around. Keep your fingers crossed that what I did worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment