Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12, 2012

Rose is going to join me in an afternoon nap.
I'm so excited that I'm getting my car back tomorrow. However, I'm not excited that Dr. Mc and #1 son-in-law Nick are leaving for Chicago tomorrow without Mr. B and me. We were all supposed to go to the Windy City in celebration of Nick's birthday (June 16) and my birthday, but that changed. Now I get to drive them to the airport and see them off. Bummer. But they left me an early birthday present: the first season of Downton Abbey. I keep hearing good comments about it so I can't wait to watch the first season.

My body is telling me that it's nap time.

Today I'm creating a newsletter and a website blurb. Done and done, so now I'm going to contemplate the inside of my eye lids, a.k.a. take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment