Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5, 2012

I just found out that one of my favorite Houston chefs,
Bryan Caswell, will be one of the celebrity sommeliers
at the Women of Wine event at El Real on June 18.
It's a GREAT day! I started out early with Mr. B taking me to my Tuesday client's office before he went to work. Great meeting with client. Great getting a check. And I enjoyed seeing everyone in the office. On Tuesdays when I go, there are lots of people in the office, which is fun for me since I normally work alone.

Mr. B came back to get me around 12:30 p.m. After going to the bank he drove me home. Low and behold, there on the doorstep was a large package from J. Jill. Hey, it's my birthday month and I enjoy the simple linen and/or cotton clothing from J. Jill! But Mr. B was surprised at how resourceful I was. I had let my fingers do the walking and ordered some clothes online. Silly man!

Today I'm creating the finishing touches for the open house event I've been planning for this Thursday afternoon. I've made my lists and checked them twice. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that vendors and suppliers show up as promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment