Monday, June 11, 2012

June 11, 2012

With the ever fabulous McCarley sisters
on my birthday last year.
Happy Monday, all. This is the last week that I'll be 50 something.  Guess I'm telling everyone my age, but I'm excited to be moving on. It's not that the 50s have been bad to me. Although I've been dealt several blows, I shouldn't complain about anything! It's all part of life. It's all good. And I'm choosing to feel a freshness about leaving the 50s. Great possibilities and opportunities ahead. As my mother would say, I'm "fat and sassy!"

I plan to spend this week creating a strategic plan for the next decade of my life. I know that I need to be in better health: spiritually, physically and mentally. And I'm hoping to convince myself that it doesn't have to all happen in a week, month or year. One thing that I've learned during the past year is that I don't move as quickly as I used to, but that's OK because I'm still getting where I need to go: spiritually, physically and mentally!

Today I'm creating a budget for the Women of Wine auction committee and then attending the WOW board meeting. I'm looking forward to seeing the ladies this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment