Saturday, June 16, 2012

June 16, 2012

Happy birthday, Nick!
Happy birthday to #1 son-in-law Nick! A mother couldn't ask for a better man to marry her daughter.

I'm semi watching a Clint Eastwood movie, Tightrope. There, playing a police officer, is someone who looks like Kramer from the Seinfeld series. Could it be? Is Michael Richards that old? I'm back now (bet you didn't know I was gone). I went on the Internet to see if the character was actually Michael Richards. It is not him but get this six degrees of separation. The role of Detective Molinari in the movie Tightrope (1984) was played to Dan Hedaya. Among his television credits is the charmingly sleazy Nick Tortelli, Carla's ex-husband, from the television series Cheers (and its short-lived spin-off The Tortellis), in which Michael Richards made a guest appearance (as a character trying to collect on an old bet with Same Malone).

Today I'm creating time to watch the first season of Downton Abbey. Dr. Mc is sure that I'll love the series, so she gifted me with a DVD before jetting off to Chicago. Can't wait to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment