Friday, June 15, 2012

June 15, 2012

Cutie Lorna was the photographer last night.
I really enjoyed the neighborhood party last night to kick off my 60th birthday celebrations! There were probably 30 friends and neighbors who gathered for a toast. Thanks to sweet Kelly for organizing the fun and cutie Lorna for taking pics.

When we were leaving the house around 6 p.m. yesterday, Mr. B asked me how long I thought we would be gone. I told him about two hours, but we celebrated until all the wine was gone, which took almost four hours. It's a tough job (drinking all the wine), but someone had to do it.

Today I'm creating clean laundry. Yes, even while recovering from ankle surgery and during my sexagenarian celebrations, reality and household chores come front and center.


No comments:

Post a Comment