Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7, 2012

Some of the guests at the open house today for Boulevard
Realty's satellite office at New Living.
Fabulous day! The event I've been planning for about a month was terrific. Wonderful food prepared Glass Wall. Refreshing sangria prepared by moi. Great crowd. I was very happy as was my client.

I arrived at New Living around 1 p.m. and immediately started slicing all the citrus for the red-wine sangria. Everything went into the big glass dispenser so the wine could marinate with the fruit and mint. Next I cleaned all the berries for the champagne sangria and filled another big glass dispenser with it. For people like me who can't drink red wine, the champagne or sparkling wine sangria is a wonderful alternative.

Today I'm creating two varieties of sangria. The servers for the open house arrived around 3 p.m., so I did get to change my top and sit down around 4 p.m. I'm a tired girl tonight who is excited that tomorrow afternoon I get the remaining stitches out of my ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment