Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 9, 2012

I saw this little bag made from vintage
French fabric online. I'm adding it to my
sewing list for this summer.
Number one son-in-law Nick is playing at Fitzgerald's tonight. His band goes on around midnight, so I'm planning to nap and keep my foot elevated all day. I figure this is the only way I'll be able to go out that late. Nick hasn't been playing with this 10-piece band that long, so I'm excited to hear them.

Last night I was sleeping in the guest bedroom so Mr. B and/or the dogs wouldn't touch my foot. I was dreaming that Ben Stiller was breaking into our house. What? Mr. B heard me screaming "help me, help me" on the other side of the house, and came running. I'm blaming the heavy-duty pill I took late yesterday afternoon for putting me into such a deep sleep. Even after Mr. B woke me I wasn't sure if I was awake or asleep. Crazy!

Today I'm creating online clothing orders for some new clothes. Just a couple of sale items. My birthday celebrations begin on Thursday, June 14, with a party of mostly girlfriends. I need new clothes to help me celebrate, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment