Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 21, 2012

My bingo cards. Next time I'll take my glasses.
What a fun day! I had lunch with friend Paula at Tiny Boxwoods. It's one of my favorite places for lunch. They make one of my favorite salads in town. And the fact that we drank mojitos for lunch made it even more fun!

Tonight I played BINGO at the SPJST Lodge on the outskirts of the Houston Heights with friends and co-workers. I hate to say how much fun it was because there were 800 people fighting for places to sit. I certainly don't want more showing up if I to again. I arranged for the pizza, wine, desserts, decorations and noise makers. I'd go back next Thursday and do it again, even though I didn't win a cent tonight. It was just fun, except for one woman at the front door. She was so rude I thought I was going to have to smack her. She was yelling at everyone. It wasn't just me who thought this woman was rude, and there was absolutely no need for her to be that way. Give some people a little authority and it goes to their head.

Today I'm creating a fun evening of BINGO for about 45 people. Next time, I'll arrange for a smaller group!

No comments:

Post a Comment