Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29, 2012

Last night Mr. B and I met friends Mitzi and Mike plus Dr. Mc and #1 son-in-law Nick for BINGO. Fortunately it wasn't as crowded last night as it was last week, so we were able to get better seats. Of course, the rude woman was still at the front door fussing at everyone about something. My scolding last night concerned the number of bags I was carrying. I had one bag with food and beverages, another with BINGO items, and my purse. What a grouch! 
I had to keep reminding Mr. B last night that he
was with me and not the young cutie to his left.

I think Mr. B had the most fun of anyone last night. He was sitting next to a really cute young woman who flirted with him all night. When someone asked how old she was and she responded 24, I commented that I had socks older than her and reminded Mr. B that he has a stepdaughter who is about to turn 24. Of course, that didn't stop her from flirting with him, or him from laughing at every word out of her month.

Today I'm creating a portfolio of my work to show to a new client this afternoon. Then I'm going to an estate sale of Mission-era furniture and pottery. Great way to start a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment