Saturday, January 7, 2012

January 7, 2012

Making linen pillows today while waiting
on the game to start. Go Texans!
It's a quiet morning and afternoon before a busy evening. I can't believe that the Texans aren't playing until 3:30 p.m. today. It's not that I'm a big football fan, but I do like a winning home team. We're going out tonight with friends Keith and Kelly. It could be a crazy night on the streets of Houston if the Texans win!

Speaking of Kelly, she is having a Valentine's Market at her home, and asked me to participate. But of course I will! I have to be careful of spending and making too much! I'm such a bad business person that I'll spend too much on materials and won't make very much profit. I was fairly disheartened this past holiday season until my own home market. I guess I participated in three other markets and didn't really sell that much, except at my home market. Thanks to my friends for supporting my craft habit!

Today I'm creating a pillow for a friend, and then selecting and matching fabrics to use during the next month in my projects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment