Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3, 2012

Happy birthday, Dr. Mc!
Thirty-two years ago this morning I had a baby. How can that be? I'm not old enough to have a daughter in her 30s. It seems like my 32nd birthday was only yesterday. Happy birthday, Dr. Mc!

Although I said I wasn't going to, I watched The Bachelor last night. This shouldn't be surprising since I am a self proclaimed realty show junky. But I'm not going to watch it again. I just don't find the current bachelor (Ben) attractive, witty, interesting, or anything else. And what's up with his scruffy long hair that's parted in the middle? I'm sure he is a very nice young man, but I think folding my socks would be more entertaining than watching that show.

Today I'm creating dinner for Dr. Mc's birthday. But first, I'm waiting on a call from Chicago so I can interview a woman and write a bio for her website. No Tuesday client again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment