Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 14, 2012

Friend Bill and Mr. B at a Halloween party.
Thanks, Bill, for giving us tickets to a
fabulous dinner party tonight!
Good morning, world. It's another beautiful day in Houston.

First thing this morning, a dear friend texted to ask if Mr. B and I would like to attend a dinner party tonight. The dinner, which will include seven courses and eight wines, was purchased at a charity auction. Our friend, Bill, and his partner, Joe, had something come up and they can't attend the dinner. Unfortunate for them, SO fortunate for Mr. B and me! Of course, the dilemma now is what to wear! I'll need something loose fitting if I'm going to eat seven courses of food.

Today I'm creating an apron, if I decide to put on long pants and go upstairs above the garage to my craft area. Or I could decide to stay downstairs, in my pajama (gym) shorts and continue watching HGTV. Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment