Saturday, January 28, 2012

January 28, 2012

Today is my 17th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been so long! All day Mr. B and I have been reliving what happened at certain times. For example, 17 years ago today we would have been at Brennan's enjoying brunch with 145+ friends and family. I saw my twin nieces the other day and they both commented on how much they liked our wedding. They are sorry that they were too young to appreciate the Eggs Benedict we had that morning. Knowing that they were picky eaters, we had ordered scrambled eggs, bacon and toast for the "kids."

In approximately two hours, Mr. B and I would have left Houston for our honeymoon. We spent five days in the hill country (we didn't go farther because my mom had just had a stroke and was still going through rehabilitation). While we were in the hill country, we slept late, shopped, napped, ate good food and drank lots of wine. Somethings don't change. That sounds almost exactly like what were doing today in Santa Fe.

Today I'm creating some valentine ornaments. Headed to the fabric store now while Mr. B has a nap. Love you, Mr. B! More today than 17 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment