Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15, 2012

Go Texans!
I'm watching the Texans' game and pulling for the underdog! At the end of the second quarter it was looking up for the Texans, but the third quarter went by too fast without a Texans' score. I'm hoping the Texans' will have a fourth quarter similar to the Longhorns when Vince Young was playing. At that time, the Horns were a fourth quarter team and seemed to pull it out in the end. How well I remember sitting at the Stietzs' home as the Horns took it down to the wire winning the National Championship.

Mr. B and I had a fun evening last night at the dinner party. I think we were able to pace ourselves with the wine and food. Good company. Good food. Great wine! Tonight is another dinner party at the Dickinson's house. They moved back from Scotland a little more than a year ago. We haven't been able to spend much time with them since they got back. I'm excited to see the high rise they finished renovating. John and Jackie are my idols when it comes to being minimalist with their decorating.

Today I'm creating time to watch the Texans' game and then watch the beginning of the red carpet for whatever awards show is on television tonight. I LOVE to see the gowns. But in the meantime: Go Texans!

No comments:

Post a Comment