Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24, 2012

More roses blooming in the back yard.
These smell heavenly!
I must be leaving town. Whenever Mr. B and I plan a trip out of Houston, the week before leaving gets crazy. Such is the case this week. I spent seven hours at my Tuesday client's office, and didn't complete everything I need to do. My uncle's funeral tomorrow afternoon means I can only work tomorrow morning. This only leaves Thursday to complete my work, clean house, wash clothes, pack, help Mitzie make table decorations for Madame's engagement party (which I'm missing) and get a head shot taken. Hum. When am I supposed to make items for the Valentine's Market on Feb. 7? But I suppose flying to Santa Fe on Friday morning for a four day weekend is worth the extra work.

We're going to Santa Fe to celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary. I haven't gotten Mr. B an anniversary present and don't really care for my options. I may have to break with tradition because the suggested gifts for a 17th anniversary are furniture or a watch. Neither of these ideas are tickling my creative fancy. What's a girl to do?

Today I'm creating two newsletters and a magazine article. Still to come are another newsletter article and another magazine article, and editing a newsletter for a quarterly client. All of this creating may require vino. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment