Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 19, 2011

I wrote yesterday that I was numb about being elected president of Art Colony Association (ACA). This morning I'm in full blown panic mode! Our annual strategic planning meeting is on Saturday, and I have to pull it together this afternoon and tomorrow. I think I can. I think I can. I  I know I can!
Mr. B and Dr. Mc at dinner last night.

Last night was fun! First I met with Women of Wine at our happy hour. I really enjoy getting together with women friends once a month. Then Mr. B took me, Dr. Mc, Nick and Alex (Nick's younger brother) to dinner at Zelko. Excellent! I was going to pay, but my sweet Mr. B paid instead. I realize this morning that it was fun, but I've got to stop drinking so much wine! First I drink wine, then I want to eat more, then I want to drink more wine. This is not a good! I should be drinking more water and less wine. When I've been successful at losing weight or maintaining a healthy weight, wine was in moderation. It's time to get back to that behavior. 

Today I'm creating time for lunch with my cousin, Susan. She is the go-to cousin for information about my maternal aunt's family. We mainly speak on the phone and haven't sat down to talk in some time, so this is going to be fun. Only iced tea to drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment