Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 11, 2012

Rose needed to go outside and took her toy
with her, but then I had to bring it back inside.

Was last night a full moon? For some reason I couldn't go to sleep until after 4 a.m. Instead I watched stupid shows on television until I was lulled to sleep. Most channels go to "Paid Programming" after a certain hour, but I found one that just had nonsense. The first hour I watched two episodes of "Storage Wars." Potential buyers get five minutes to view the contents of a storage unit before they start bidding. The highest bidder goes inside the unit, opens the boxes and sifts through everything in the unit, and then sells anything of value, hoping to recap the bid and more. What a gamble!

The next hour I watched two episodes of a show called  "Shipping Wars" (I think). The premise of this show is that trucking companies look online for large items that need to be hauled, usually across country. The lowest bidder picks up the item and takes it to the destination, hoping that they can do it for the price quoted and in the time allotted. Another gamble! Crazy shows, but what's "sleepless in Houston" supposed to do between the hours of 1-3 a.m.?

Today I'm creating a market shopper bag/tote from an empty plastic cat food bag. Wish me luck. The outcome will be magic or tragic!

No comments:

Post a Comment