Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012

Picture of Dr. Mc in her new
apron (from  Nick's iPhone).
Success! Dinner last night was yummy and I had a fun time visiting with Dr. Mc, Nick, Richard, Sherry, and, of course, Mr. B. The photo I'm posting today is of the birthday girl posing with an apron I made for her. Like her mama, the good doctors likes vintage fabrics and trims, so I made her an apron with vintage kitschy trim. You can't really see the trim in the photo, but it has little daisies with a blue center. Really sweet.

Roz made an appearance at the party last night. While Rose is outgoing and always trying to be the center of attention, Roz likes to hide under something and watch the happenings unnoticed. But last night she came out, cuddled with Mr. B, and then fell asleep in his lap. Today she has spent all afternoon napping on a big pillow. She told me it's very tiring being so charming!

Today I'm creating a website bio for a client. Then I'm creating a clean kitchen by hand washing some delicate wine glasses and depression glass plates we used last night. We have leftovers from last night's stew, and I'll probably make some cornbread to soak up the delicious juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment