Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12, 2012

Front of tote created from plastic cat food bag.
Look at the photos of the bag I made yesterday out of a cat food plastic feed sack. I think it's adorable! Now I'm going around to neighbors asking them to save bags for me. Mr. B is cautious about the life span of the bags, which are supposed to be biodegradable, but I think recycling them for any length of time is better than throwing them into a landfill. I have a couple more plastic feed sacks/bags, and am planning to do something with them, too. Oh boy!

Back of tote created from plastic cat food bag.
I have a list of other items I want to create for Valentine's Day, and I think I'll have a little elf helper this weekend. I got the word from Dr. Mc that Nick will be out of town this weekend and she is looking for a place to hang out. Cool! She has the energy and stamina I lack. I want to get more bookcases to help organize my craft area, and she likes putting them together. Really cool!

Today I'm creating dinner for my friends Keith and Kelly. Kelly is having maintenance on her pacemaker. She says it's routine, but I wonder if anything related to regulating her heart is "routine." Thinking about you, Honey!

1 comment: