Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5, 2011

Ready to go into mass production of this cute
wine glass ring made from an old
Scrabble tile.  
 I've decided that weighing at the doctor's office is mentally as painful as going to the dentist's office for a teeth cleaning. At the doctor's office this morning I found out that I've gained five pounds in the month since I returned to Houston from Santa Fe. Ouch! How many times do I have to lose that five pounds before it goes away for good? I need to go back to eating an apple as an evening snack instead of popcorn. Oh, and there are those nightly margaritas that need to stop!
Dr. Mc is coming over tonight to help me match fabrics. She was at the house last night and looked at some fabrics I have for an evening bag. She also looked at what I made in Santa Fe and we discussed what I need to do. Last night I made the wine glass ring that is pictured today. Kendall and I were messing around with the Scrabble tiles to see if we could get them to work. For the upcoming Women of Wine fundraiser, I'm going to make some wine bags for the auction and Kendall is going to make wine rings to go with the bags. Teamwork!

Today I'm creating two pillows to donate to a fundraising event on Oct. 15. I'll post photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment