Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11, 2011

This wooden TV tray that I use as a work top
when I'm in the house has served me
well for 10 years, but it's time for retirement.
My friend Denise, who reads my daily blogs, commented that I sounded grumpy yesterday. I reminder her that I was in a non-sleep phase of the month (got about two hours of sleep on Sunday night). I should be peepier today since I went to sleep before 10 p.m. last night and didn't wake up until 8 a.m. this morning. But wait, there's more. My normal Tuesday meeting was cancelled for today so, while watching the Today Show, I fell asleep around 9 a.m. and didn't wake up until 1 p.m. Whoa!

I'm posting a photo of the work top I use when working in the house instead of above the garage where my office and craft areas are located. This is actually a used and abused wooden TV tray that I got probably 10 years ago. Several years ago when I was making jewelry from silver art clay, the work top got really messed up. But the condition of the top isn't nearly as problematic as the legs, which are falling off. I don't know if I should get a new TV tray or send this one to the garage with Mr. B for repairs. Since our garage can be a black hole, where things go in but nothing comes out, maybe I should just buy another one.

Today I'm creating an agenda and reports for my fundraising committee meeting tonight. The event is two weeks from today so the last minute items and worrying kick in. But since I'm working with a great committee, everything is running very smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment