Friday, October 21, 2011

October 21, 2011

Kirby is a good example of how to relax and not stress out!
It's not that I'm impatient or anything ... I took my first prescription pill before dinner last night, then ate scrambled eggs. At 3 a.m., when I was still having terrible pain, I took acetaminophen and was finally able to sleep about 4 a.m. I didn't wake up until almost noon today. Nice! Sweet Mr. B came home a little later to take the dogs out and make me lunch. And now the pain is back. I'm ready to break the pattern of eating and one hour later having pains for about two hours. I know it will take time for the prescription to kick in, but at this point I'm wondering if the squeeze (eating) is worth the juice (pain). Now you know why Mr. B came home to make lunch, because if he hadn't make it, I would not have eaten.

I'm going up to my crafting area as soon as I finish this blog. It is a stress-free area for me. I can spend hours getting lost in fabrics and trims and putting things together. It's not quite instant gratification for me, but close. Most of my projects take between one to three hours to finish, with the small television tuned to HGTV for back ground noise.

Today I'm creating fancy wine bags. I did a test run during the week on making a wine bag. This project is truly instant gratification since it only takes me less than 15 minutes to make one.

No comments:

Post a Comment