Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October 18, 2011

Bradley came to annoy me in the office and
Carli did nothing to stop him!
Fall has finally come to Houston. "Cool" change in the weather, but with high winds. Numerous trees all over the city have fallen over due to the combination of the drought and high winds. Mr. B and I aren't sure about the magnolia tree in our front yard. It looks OK, but there are mushroom growing everywhere under it. From what I've read, mushrooms grow on dead wood, such as dead leaves.

I finally made a doctor's appointment today. I don't like doctors so I must be in constant pain to make an appointment to see one. I have no confidence that the doctor will be able to tell me what's wrong, so I'll be paying him money for nothing!

Today I'm creating a newsletter and press release for my Tuesday client. Tonight I'm finishing the text for the Women of Wine program and the signs that need to be printed. It's supposed to be in the high 40s tonight, which should make for good sleeping weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment