Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 13, 2011

Photo taken a week ago when Women of Wine received
an award from Houston Area Women's Center.
My iPhone drama ended well yesterday. Before going to the AT&T store to get a new phone, I walked the dogs. Down the street I found my iPhone on the ground. Apparently the code to lock my phone works. Since whoever couldn't open the phone, s/he tossed it. I went to the AT&T store because I'm entitled to an upgrade right now. Of course they didn't have the upgrade phone, so I'll get it mailed to me. It's still creepy that someone I don't know ripped my iPhone out of it's cute little pink case and then threw the phone on the ground down the street.

Last night Mr. B and I went to hear #1 son-in-law Nick play with his band. Nick's mom and dad (Michele and Art) were also there. I saw Michele zoom her iPhone to take a close-up photo of Nick. Then she showed me how to do it on my phone. She has the one I'll be getting. Maybe I should read the owner's manual when I get my new phone. I always complain that other people don't read, but I have to admit I skim instructions. Shame on me! Back to Nick's band (The Handsomes), they were great. The last song they played was "Time After Time," which was initially performed by Cyndi Lauper. I LOVE that song and always imagine they're playing it just for me so I can sing along. Yes, it's all about me!

Today I'm creating pillows. I have so many fabrics that have arrived in the mail. I need to take them upstairs to my office/craft area. First, a couple of errands related to the Women of Wine event. Actually, first I'm going to take the pups for a walk. Wonder if we'll find anything exciting today? A $100 bill would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment