Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12, 2011

Good afternoon, campers. What's happening in your world? I had my iPhone stolen, which means I'm having a crappy day! I couldn't find the phone in my purse this morning, so I thought I had left it in the car. When I went outside to my car, I saw the pink rubber phone case laying on the ground. Excitement at first, but when I picked up the phone case I immediately realized that the phone was missing. Why do people have to be dishonest?

A couple of years ago, I had my purse stolen out of my car. Whoever stole my purse went to a Fiesta store over and over again, using my Barbie checks and my ID to purchase hundreds of dollars of groceries. Not once, but three times the theif went to Fiesta. I was told by Fiesta that their policy was that checks more than $100 had to receive manager approval, which made me think that the person(s) who broke my car window and stole my purse must have had a friend at the Fiesta. But nothing happened, except that Fiesta turned my name into Telecheck and other credit agencies for writing bad checks, and I still can't get it corrected, after years of trying. I've provided the credit agencies with letters from my bank stating that I didn't write the checks. I've provided Fiesta with letters from my bank stating that I didn't write the checks. I still can't go into a store and cash a check. 

Today I'm creating a trip to the AT&T store to get a new iPhone. I'm pissed and frustrated! Again, why do people have to be dishonest? I hate the bastards. OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment