Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 26, 2011

Nothing has happened to me, except the Women of Wine auction is over! I've haven't posted in two days because I've been so busy. I'm surprised I had time to breathe. But the kudos are coming in left and right from people who attended. I'm currently sitting on the porch at 205 Bayland, where the event was held, waiting to people to come by and collect items. Note to self: NEVER leave an auction without paying for and taking your items with you.
Today's work station on Bill and Joe's porch,
waiting for people to pick up auction items.

Now on to the next adventure. Kendall's good friend – Melinda – is getting married in Houston on Sunday, and we are having a shower for her on Friday night at my house. Normally this won't be a problem, but the house is a mess! We still have so many boxes sitting around that contain items from Byron's mother's apartment. Tonight is clean up night. Tomorrow is clean house day. And Friday is baking desserts, set up and party day. Mr. B and I are going to a Halloween party Saturday, but I may stay in bed until it's time to get dressed.

Today I'm creating an auction free house for friends Bill and Joe who let Women of Wine host the gala in their home last night. Two very incredibly caring, thoughtful and generous men. It's so nice to have them in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment