Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

The Mother's Day chefs Nick, Evan and
Kendall posing before the bounty. 
Vitally important results from a new survey: Red wine in conjunction with chocolate makes you smarter. WOW! To my sweet Kendall, who spent five years getting her Ph.D. in developmental psychology and now works in research and analysis for HISD, if you had gotten that Ph.D. in food and beverage interaction (?), perhaps you could have done research on red wine and chocolate instead of humiliation.

But if Kendall's current career doesn't work out, she could have another one as a personal chef. She, Nick and Evan made a great Mother's Day brunch. I ate so much yesterday  that I'm still not hungry! Not to take anything away from the sous chefs Nick and Evan, but Kendall always amazes me because she isn't afraid to try new yummy recipes.

Today I'm creating a day of unexpected work. I thought it was going to be a quiet day, but I've gotten two calls this morning about projects that need to be completed today. Better get moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment