Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 28, 2011

The "kids" are out of town.
Got my housework done yesterday, but the dining room is already a mess. Mr. B folded clothes and left them on the dining room table. Nice look.

My cubs are out of town, which makes me nervous. Maybe that's why I didn't fall asleep until 5 a.m. Kendall and Nick went to Dallas yesterday for the wedding of a high school friend. They'll be back this afternoon for a party celebrating another friend's MBA graduation. Evan is in Austin attending a protest rally at the State Capital Building. She's living the late 1960s/early 1970s, and frequently expresses her passion about the environment, education and people's rights.

Today I'm creating a plan of attack for cleaning the yard, and praying that the girls and Nick get home safely.

1 comment: