Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7, 2011

By the time I woke up this morning (10 a.m.), Mr. B had been to breakfast with his buddy Keith, washed both cars, filled up the Explorer, and ... something else I can't remember right now. Let's see. What have I done this morning? I ate a breakfast bar, drank a Diet Coke ... and ... I guess that's it. I'm movin' kind of slow at the junction! (Anyone else remember Uncle Joe from Petticoat Junction?)

This is First Saturday in the Houston Heights and there's lots of stuff happening on 19th Street. I'd like to ride my bike down there, but first I need to get a bicycle lock. When Evan returned my bike a week ago, she didn't return the lock. What good is a bike without a lock? Maybe I'll ask the "energizer bunny" to hop out and get me a bicycle lock. Oh Mr. B ... dear ...

Today I'm creating cupcakes for Mother's Day brunch. Kendall and Nick (not sure about Evan) are cooking for everyone at Nick's grandmother's condo tomorrow. I used to take a picture with the girls on Mother's Day, but then Kendall went to grad school in Denver and Evan went to UNT in Denton. Note to self: Take camera to brunch tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm helping Kendall and Nick cook tonight. I'll bring your lock tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. B bought me a new lock today, so I don't need the one you have. You can use it with Dad's bike.

    Thanks for helping Kendall and Nick cook.

    ReplyDelete