Monday, May 23, 2011

May 23, 2011

Still dreaming of the sweet flowers
in Santa Fe garden.
Monday morning conference call complete. Check! Now I'm focusing on two great events tonight. First, Women of Wine (WOW) Charities event at Hugo's beginning at 5:30 p.m. Sipping wines, networking with women of all ages, and raising money to help abused women. Terrific! Then, Bayou City Art Festival is making check presentations to our non-profit partners from the money we raised during the Memorial Park Festival in March. Supporting local art organizations. Awesome!

Lots of people in my prayers today! Saying prayers for the thousands of people who are suffering because of flooding and tornados. Saying prayers for Evan to find a good job. Saying prayers for a woman Mr. B works with and her family. Still saying prayers for Kendall and Nick's beagle, Kirby, who is back in surgery this morning. In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust. Psalms. 31:1.

Today I'm creating another plan for organizing my craft area. Although it's better than it was at the first of the year, it still needs lots of organizing and cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment