Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10, 2011


It's about 3:30 a.m. on Tuesday, May 10. I could hardly keep my eyes open a few hours ago while I was watching Dancing with the Stars, and now I can't fall asleep. I'm in the guest room so I won't disturb Mr. B's beauty rest, but he just came out of the master bedroom and yelled at me for being awake. I would have preferred a cup of hot chocolate or a relaxing back rub. But no!
I’ve always liked Meredith Vieira and am sad to read she’s leaving Today. She says her leaving has nothing to do with the health of her husband, who's battled MS and colon cancer for years. She said she wants to enjoy life and refocus on her family. Good for her! I like that she's putting family first. Maybe if Arnie, the ex-Governator of Calif., had put family first, he and Maria Shriver wouldn't be separated (I also read about that tonight).
Today I’m creating a newsletter at my client’s office before I come home and either do some yard work or housework. Neither sound like fun, but both are necessary. If I can't fall asleep soon, I won't be doing yard work or housework, but napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment