Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011

I took the weekend off from my blog ... did you miss me?
Flowers from Saturday night's dinner party.

Mr. B and I had an amazing time Friday night at the art benefit. One of the best gala dinners served inside a beautifully decorated tent. It was a 1970s theme and the music was great! I had a fun time dancing with girlfriends. Which brings the following question to mind – why don't men like to dance?

Saturday night Mr. B and I had friends at the house for dinner. I put short ribs in the crock pot first thing in the morning and let them cook all day. They were literally falling-off-the-bone good. Both Mr. B and I really enjoy have small groups to the house for dinner.

Today I'm creating a magazine article and writing an invitation and agenda. Then tomorrow, Mr. B and I are heading to the high desert for the rest of the week. Can't wait to get to Pettita Casita. It has been almost four months since we've been there. Time for some cleaning, gardening and relaxing (maybe not in that order).

No comments:

Post a Comment