Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 29, 2011

Katie and Kendall celebrating Katie's MBA graduation.
They met in the 7th grade and have come a long way!
It's a lazy day in the Pettit household. We went to an MBA graduation party for Ms. Katie Lou Phillips yesterday afternoon. It was outside and I think the combination of the heat and the delicious sangria zapped my energy. Or that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

I wish we had a pool so I could do some laps this afternoon. I'm thinking a cool dip in the pool would be refreshing and energizing. I'd like to get to the plant nursery this afternoon before it closes. Since it stays light until after 8 p.m., hopefully I'll get some gardening done today when it's cooler.

Today I'm creating absolutely nothing, or so it seems. It's that motivation thing again ... see posting from May 27, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment