Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 4, 2011

What's going on world?

Roz, who normally spends her days hidden under the bed,
made an appearance this morning to offer fashion advice.
Late yesterday I spent a couple of hours shopping for something to wear to an upcoming event. I had a semi good, but ultimately bad experience. It was a good feeling to be down from my former size, but a bad feeling that sometimes the items in the next size down were too tight. I left the Galleria empty handed. When I got home I pulled out some evening pants and a jacket I own. They fit fairly OK in the body, but the sleeves on the jacket were very long and so was the length of the pants. Am I losing weight or shrinking in height?

Today I'm creating an appointment with a tailor to see what can be done with my evening pants and jacket. I wish I could ditch the jacket and find a silk blouse to wear with the pants, but I'm becoming my mother who would never wear sleeveless tops because she didn't like her upper arms. Somebody shoot me!

No comments:

Post a Comment