Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17, 2011


Today, Mr. B and I are heading to the high desert with Roz and Rose. I know I’m supposed to love people (Mr. B, Evan, Kendall, Nick, other family and so many friends) and not things/material possessions, but is it OK to really, really like Pettita Casita? I hope so! 

In these difficult times, Mr. B and I have discussed selling our Santa Fe getaway. It’s VERY expensive to have a second home that’s out of state! As a Texas girl through and through, I never thought I’d have a home outside of The Loop, outside of Houston, much less outside of the great State of Texas, but I so enjoy the high desert. Unfortunately, Mr. B is correct. It would be so much less expensive to visit Santa Fe several times a year without owning property. Work full time and have a house out of state, or retire and rent out of state and travel out of the country. So much to ponder!

Today I’m creating a newsletter for a client (it must be Tuesday and I must be in my client’s office). Then Mr. B, the doggies and I are heading to Santa Fe. It’s so calming there and I can’t wait to get to Santa Fe! If you’ve never been there, you may not understand the relaxing nature of the Land of Enchantment! My wish for all of you is that you get to experience this magical place!

No comments:

Post a Comment