Friday, May 6, 2011

May 6, 2011

So fun to see all the photos of moms on Facebook. It's amazing how so many people look like their moms, but I'm not one of those people. Mr. B didn't even recognize my mom in the pictures I've posted of her.


Delicious Mexican food made with fresh ingredients
at Bocados - 1312 West Alabama.
Speaking of Mr. B, he and I had a muy bien cena anoche a Bocados (I hope the English translation is "very good dinner last night at Bocados" and not "I ate rusty nails at Bocados"). From the eateries website, "The word 'Bocados' is derived from the Spanish language meaning tidbits, morsels, little bites or mouthful. We pride ourselves in preparing each dish with only the freshest ingredients daily. We want everyone to feel as though they are at home when dining with us, only the food is from our kitchen." They also serve "skinny ritas," although I'm not sure what that means calorie wise. Never mind. Chips, queso and margaritas were calorie free yesterday. I should have had some queso! Since the temperature was cool outside last night, the big doors at Bocados were open, so we not only had fresh food, but also fresh air. Me gusto.


Today I'm creating another afternoon of shopping. It's day four of my search for a blouse to wear next weekend. Some of you may be wondering why I don't make my own blouse, since I sew. Good question! I haven't sewn clothing since the girls were little, and I'm not sure this is the time to try to resurrect those sewing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment