Friday, May 13, 2011

May 12, 2011

I'm getting ready to take Roz and Rose outside for a walk. While they walk and take care of some "business," I'll be doing a rain dance. Who's with me?

Mr. B requested that I write a funny blog today. He told me someone he likes and respects very much, someone who reads my blogs every day, needs a good laugh. Although I always try to obey Mr. B, I just can't think of anything funny to write today. Instead, I'm sending a great big soothing hug across the airwaves, and three comforting words to remember: Change brings growth!

Today I'm creating some afternoon time to work on strategic planning for Bayou City Art Festival. You see, it's not only my family and friends who are going through transitions, it's also organizations I work with. As Billy Crystal said: Change is such hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment