Friday, May 13, 2011

May 13, 2011

Painted my toes silver to match my fun sandals.
Not sure what happened to yesterday's blog. Blogger was having a problem earlier today, which is why I haven't posted yet. A notice said Blogger would recover any missing blogs, but not so (yet).

I've been having a busy day. I started at the sewing machine for an hour, then moved to the computer for about two hours. A delicious and nutritious lunch with Mitzie followed and then I was off for a mani/pedi in preparation for tonight's event.  I had my toes painted silver ... very special!

Speaking of special, Kendall and Nick are overwhelmed with the generosity of family and friends. So many people have made donations to help them pay for Kirby's surgery. Such love has been expressed for the young couple and their beagle. The kind actions of so many have totally renewed my faith in people (although I've always had faith in the goodness of people).

Today I'm creating a lovely outfit to wear to the art event tonight. I've found all my accessories (everyday I wake up and thank God for my unique ability to accessorize). ;-0 I have enough time for a 45-minute nap before Mr. B arrives home. Photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment