Monday, June 22, 2015

Two dozen beautiful white roses from Mr. B for my
birthday, They still look, and smell, wonderful.
Yesterday was not only Father's Day, but also the last day of my birthday celebrations for 2015. Before my birthday celebrations ended yesterday, Mr. B got me glazed cake donuts with a vanilla latte. In my mind, there's not better breakfast.

He and I stayed around the house most of the day until about 6 p.m. when we meet the lovely McCarley sisters as well as Big Daddy's mom and dad at Good Dog. (Big Daddy is on the road with The Suffers so we included his parents.) I'm always surprised that Mr. B enjoys going to Good Dog. Although the dogs are much more delicious than the basic hot dog, they are still hot dogs.

Today I'm creating a morning with TLP before going to the office and writing blogs. I'm also putting the final touches on a fundraising event for a Houston mayoral candidate that will take place tomorrow night. What's keeping me moving forward right now is knowing that in two weeks I'll be in Santa Fe, NM.

No comments:

Post a Comment