Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Mr. Baby loved the flashing ring.
Last weekend at the wedding Mr. B and I attended, I got a rubber ring that lights up. Today I remembered to show it to TLP. All activity on his part stopped and his focus was on the flashing ring. He finally reached out his hand to grab it. Since everything goes in his mouth right now I couldn't let him have the ring, but he sure enjoyed looking at it.

I sometimes forget how big he is getting. Any clothes that I've ordered him recently have been 9-12 months. I got him something yesterday that was 12 months and I think it may fit him now. I'm going to start shopping in the12-18 month racks. Our little baby isn't so little any more.

Today I'm creating baby blankets after I get off work. I'm so far behind with my crafting. This isn't good since the artisan market I'm in is June 13. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment