Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I didn't realize until this morning that this is my birthday month, so I'm a day behind in starting the celebrations. Growing up, I had a birthDAY, but the older I get the longer I celebrate. It's no longer a weekend or a week. I's a month of celebrating. Oh I'm a lucky, spoiled girl.

Yesterday, when I got home from work, TLP was so chatty and playful. He was sitting up on the dinosaur mat surrounded by toys. He would babble at me while trying to decide if he wanted a toy or his hand in his mouth. I love watching him grow and develop.

Today I'm creating more blogs for a client. I've been writing my blog for years, but in the past couple of days I've probably learned more about blogging than I've ever known. An old dog learning new tricks. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment