Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Photo taken a few months ago of TLP
in his four-sided command center.
Mr. Baby is finally old enough that I can put him in his "command center" in the kitchen while I unload or load the dishwasher, iron, cook, etc. Having him entertain himself while I do something else is so freeing. I don't have to hold him all the time or sit on the floor next to him, which is what I do most of the time he is with me.

Of course, he must be within my eye sight and I must be able to hear him when he is in his command center. I say this before someone calls CPS and tells them that I leave TLP alone while I do housework. That's just not true! I spray him with PAM and put him in the bathtub when I do extended amounts of housework … LOL. Not!

Today I'm creating a search for my cell phone. Thanks to Dr. Mc, I have the "find my phone" app on my phone and computer. It showed my phone at my client's home so I spent an hour looking for it there. I couldn't find it and was ready to slap my computer for sending me on a wild-goose chase. Then someone else located my phone in a drawer at my client's home. I need to slap myself because I had looked in that same drawer three times.


No comments:

Post a Comment