Monday, June 29, 2015

He would be a happy camper if he could only
figure out how to get on his knees.
It's not every day that I'm called upon to be the peacemaker in the family, but today semi hell broke out between Sweetness and her dad. Richard is such a mild mannered man and he was upset. Then Sweetness was on the phone crying and swearing that she was going to call off the wedding. Well, she said that she and Girafferty would just get married and not mess with all the wedding stuff. This was breakdown #2 of what I'm sure will be many more before the wedding on September 18.

My morning was spent with TLP. Dr. Mc said he didn't sleep much last night so I was expecting him to  have a long nap this morning. Instead he had a short nap and woke up cranky.

Today I'm creating an afternoon of meetings. At both I was put in a holding pattern. This seems to always happen before I go on vacation. This week will be calm and next week will be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment