Saturday, June 20, 2015

Big Daddy left yesterday to join up with The Suffers on tour. They have been gone with a substitute drummer for about two weeks. I'm sure it's difficult for him to be on the road and leave Dr. Mc and TLP at home.

When Mr. B came home this morning from his Saturday breakfast with his buddy Keith, he and I looked at photos of TLP. Having never had children of his own, Mr. B always has plenty of questions about babies. When do they stop putting everything in their mouths? Will his hair stay blonde? Do you think he is left or right handed? He asks and I always answer, "I don't know."

Today I'm creating another birthday celebration. Last night Mr. B and I were out with friends. First we went to a pop shop for dads and then we cooled off with margaritas while eating Mexican food. Yum! Today we're going to the Houston Center for Contemporary Craft so I can select my birthday present from Mr. B. This will be followed by a dinner for two with my fella. I guess my birthday celebrations will be interrupted tomorrow by Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment