Monday, June 1, 2015

Having a little nap in the corner of the sectional couch.
There are still parts of Texas that are underwater and I don't want to be unsympathetic to people during this time, but I'm tired of seeing photos of flooded Houston. Yesterday and today all over Facebook were photos of snakes who are on the move to stay dry. I'm tired of these photos, also. Now I'm afraid to go outside for fear that a snake will be waiting for me.

I learned a new word today. Pescetarian. The Merriam-Webster dictionary dates the origin of the term to 1993, and defines it as: "one whose diet includes fish, but no other meat." This is my soon-to-be son-in-law Girafferty.


Today I'm creating blogs, not only for myself but also for a client who wants me to blog for his business two-to-three times a week. I'm also writing a white paper of hurricane preparedness procedures. I can't believe that it is June 1, which is the start of hurricane season.

No comments:

Post a Comment