Sunday, June 28, 2015

It stormed last night in Houston. The rain was heavy, but what really scared me was all the lightning.

I leave the heat and humidity of Houston for a week in the high desert one week from today. In preparation, I did some online shopping last night. I'm not sure why I felt I had to buy new clothes for SFe since I've been going there for the past 10 summers. My bad that I always buy new clothes BEFORE going rather than buying WHILE on vacation.

Today I'm creating reservations for Mr. B and me to go to Sonoma Valley in August. We have been to Napa Valley, but neither of us can remember the year. Where has my memory gone? Whatever year it was, we spent most of our time in San Francisco where it was very cold in August. One day we rented a convertible and drove across the bridge to Napa where the weather was beautiful and warm. This time we'll be staying in a house in Sonoma. Very relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment