Tuesday, June 16, 2015

A boy and his ever-expanding circle of friends.
Weather forecasters are predicting doom and gloom for Houston, but so far all I've seen today is a little rain. I did speak to someone in Galveston about an hour ago who told me the island was getting pounded. If that is coming to Houston, it should be here in another hour. Maybe I should check the weather?

Most of the school districts in and around Houston canceled classes and after-school programs today. I can understand everyone's concern considering what happened to Houston around Memorial Day. It was a disaster from which many in and around the city haven't recovered.

Today I'm creating a newsletter and revising a blog before it is posted. I think I have a planning meeting at 6 p.m. tonight, unless it's canceled due to weather. Today is Big Daddy's birthday so he, Dr. Mc and TLP are spending the day together along with Nick's parents. Happy birthday Big Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment