Saturday, June 20, 2015

After the burger bash Mr. Baby was hot and
ready to put on some cool pajamas.
I remember being a teenager and thinking how old I'd be at the turn of the century. Now, 15 years past the millennium, it's hard to believe that I'm 63 years young (not old). I could do without the jowls, double chin, and sagging boobs (TMI?) that have come with aging. Otherwise, life is terrific!

I was able to get my mani/pedi yesterday before going to the Burger Bash. With Mr. B, Mr. Baby, the lovely McCarley sisters and their significant others, we drove outside The Loop (gasp) to what was once called Town & Country Mall. It's still an outdoor mall, but it's quite different and known as City Centre. Back to the Burger Bash, every type of burger was available. I couldn't try all the burgers. At one point Sweetness and I decided that we would get a burger and share it. Even with that joint venture we were short a couple of burgers. Then the family came back to the house for cake and champagne.

Today I'm creating blogs. I think I'm becoming the blog queen. I not only write my own blog, but now I write them for two clients. But tonight, it's back to celebrating my birthday with friends. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment