Wednesday, November 12, 2014

An early Thanksgiving


I cried like a baby when Mr. B came home from work and held the Little Prince for the first time. He has never been around babies so he was a little stiff, but he'll loosen up.

Sweetness and The Quiet One (a.k.a. Raff) plus Dr. Mc, Big Daddy and The Little Prince joined Mr. B and me for dinner last night. I cooked pork tenders, new potatoes and French green beans. Dinner was yummy, as was having everyone here. We won't be together for Thanksgiving, so I considered last night's dinner an early celebration. I am so thankful for my family and friends.

Today I'm prepping for an afternoon meeting and attending a company happy hour that I organized. I have the feeling that my day might also include time with The Little Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment